- For the protection of all attendees, exhibitors and staff, and in accordance with the City of Boston indoor mask mandate, all participants in the New England International Auto Show are required to wear masks while visiting the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center and while participating in any event connected to the show, including the Ride & Drive program.
- Contactless ticket scanners will be used at show entrances
- Proper spacing will be used throughout the event venue to provide safe social distancing
- All vehicles will be cleaned on a regular basis by exhibitors employing professional detailers
- Restroom will be cleaned with disinfectant, including all counters, mirrors, sinks, faucets and fixtures, toilet handles, and safety/support bars on an ongoing basis
- Hand sanitizer dispensers will be located throughout the venue and show floor
- Signage will request that no one visit the show if they are experiencing any symptoms and will reinforce hand-washing and social distancing practices.